Have you registered for our online service yet?
It’s a simple process that allows our members to fully use our online banking facilities. The online banking facilities available to our members are efficient and straight forward but if you are having problems one of our helpful staff will be able to guide you through it.
To register simply follow the cuOnline+ Register link at the top of the page for desktop users or at the bottom of the menu for handheld users.
Our cuOnline+ service has many great benefits:
- Online access, anytime anywhere
- Transfer funds
- Manage your accounts
- Check your balance
- and much more
cuOnline+ gives our members the freedom to access their account from anywhere in the world. If you couple that with our handy cuAnywhere App you can have online access on the go.
- Protection of your personal data using 256MB SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in cuOnline+.
- New One Time Passcode sent via text to your mobile phone enhancing security in line with PSD2 regulation.
cuOnline – How to Log In