Supporting our members and their families with their pursuits has always been extremely important to us at CANA.
- Each year we provide 2 students with €2,000 toward student costs.
- Whether studying for a degree, diploma, masters or any further education course, you can apply for the CANA CU Bursary.
- The Bursary is awarded to two first time students entering into Third Level education.
- The award can only be awarded to students entering their first year of further education but is not limited to go toward the paying of fees.
Just email/post us the completed application before the 15th September 2023.
Terms & Conditions of the Bursary Draw
- To sponsor a student, you must be a member but the student is not required to be a member.
- The student does not need to share an address with the sponsor.
- A minimum balance of €100 must be maintained in the sponsor’s account for a minimum of 3 months prior to the application closing date.
- The deadline s currently set as the 15th September 2023
- The winners of the draw must be able to provide proof of acceptance into their course.
- Each student can only be entered into the draw once.
Some of our Past Winners
The 2020 bursary winners are Conor McAllister (UL) and Rachel Ryan (UL). Thank you for providing us with your photos as we could not have you in our office this year. Congratulations, we wish all the best in your studies.
The 2019 bursary winners are Jennifer Capplis (DCU) and Diarmuid Martin (UL). Congratulations, we wish all the best in your studies.
The 2018 bursary winners are Alannah Corcoran (Marino) and Michael Noonan (DCU) . Congratulations, we wish all the best in your studies.
The 2017 bursary winners are Lucy Malone (Ballyfermot) and Reiltin White Mullen (UCD). Congratulations girls. We wish you much success with your future studies.
The 2016 winners are Fiona Lennon (Maynooth) & Katie O Shaughnessy (Mary Immaculate College). Congratulations girls. We wish you much success with your future studies.
The 2015 winners are Rachel Edwards (UCD) & Megan O’Connor (Trinity College). Congratulations girls. We wish you much success with your future studies.
The 2019 Bursary Scheme will open in January 2021.
For more information please see the Bursary Scheme Terms and Conditions.