CU Online Plus is the name of the online service provided to you by Credit Union Online. This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this service you can register for a PIN now or log in via the links at the top of the screen.
Download our app from the Apple App Store or Android Market.
- Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three-tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8-digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgrade from 4-digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorized access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in CU Online.
- PINs issued by secure pin mailer.
To add a new payee to your CANA online account, go to ‘payments’ > ‘manage payees’ > ‘add new payee’
For the security of your account, when you add a payee for the first time on your online account, you will receive a text message confirming the payee’s details.
Furthermore, when you transfer money to this payee for the first time, the credit union will contact you to verify the transfer details.
Your personal IBAN number is available on your online account/app as 'EFT Current Account'.
You can transfer money to this IBAN through your own bank account and label whether you want it to go to shares or loan.