CU Online Plus is the name of the online service provided to you by Credit Union Online. This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this service you can register for a PIN now or log in via the links at the top of the screen.
Download our app from the Apple App Store or Android Market.
- Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three-tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8-digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgrade from 4-digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorized access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in CU Online.
- PINs issued by secure pin mailer.
To add a new payee to your CANA online account, go to ‘payments’ > ‘manage payees’ > ‘add new payee’
For the security of your account, when you add a payee for the first time on your online account, you will receive a text message confirming the payee’s details.
Furthermore, when you transfer money to this payee for the first time, the credit union will contact you to verify the transfer details.